[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Performance measurement too
- To: Lisp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Performance measurement too
- From: Blake Meike <Blake_Meike@terc.edu>
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1991 11:32:26 EST
- Organization: TERC, 2067 Mass. Ave., Cambridge, MA, 02140
- Return-receipt-to: Blake_Meike@TERC.EDU
RE:Performance measurement tools
Is there, floating about somewhere out there, a suite of performance
evaluation tools for lisp programs? I'm working on a big, slow program, and
I'd like some hard facts to support my intuition about where it is spending
all its time.
2067 Mass. Ave.
Cambridge MA 02140