[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: LR Parser for MCL
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Re: LR Parser for MCL
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (John Matthews)
- Date: 23 Jan 92 23:00:31 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Hewlett Packard, Vancouver, WA, USA
- References: <email@example.com>
This is John Matthews again:
Thanks for all of the notes and email replies to my query!
I received several replies. One person sent me directly an LALR(1)
parser he wrote, and several others sent me lexical scanners or told
me of ftp sites where I could obtain other parsers. The ftp sites are
1) a.gp.cs.cmu.edu (from mkant@GLINDA.OZ.CS.CMU.EDU)
/* You need to cd to the above directory in one step since
** the parent directories are protected. Also, the host system
** would not let me anonymously ftp to the site for some reason.
** (Yes, I typed "anonymous" as the user name and my name and node
** for the password)
2) hpljl.hpl.hp.com (from firstname.lastname@example.org)
/* The name for the archived parser files is called Zebu.tar.Z */
Thanks again for the help!