[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
mcl2.0 patch questions
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: mcl2.0 patch questions
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (John Lewis)
- Date: Sat, 25 Jan 92 21:07:02 EST
I just applied patches 1-3 to MCL2b1 and I had some questions:
1.in p1&2, source patches, Scroll-bar-dialog-item-patch.lisp
contains a replacement for (view-draw-contents).
Is Grow-icon-source-patch.lisp also a patch for Scroll-...
(if not, what is it a patch for) ?
If so, it also contains a replacement for (view-draw-contents).
Which one is correct?
2.In types[-patch].lisp, i changed e.g.
(def-mactype :str255 (find-mactype :string))
(defrecord str255 (length :unsigned byte....))
Is this the correct change- is the name difference (str255 vs. :str255)
not a problem? (I don't know what def-mactype does).
3. The size of resulting b1p3 is 1,458,829 bytes. Correct?
4. b1p3 must run with the quadra cache off?