[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
2.0b1 patch problem
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: 2.0b1 patch problem
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (John Lewis)
- Date: Wed, 29 Jan 92 22:35:21 EST
I had several problems installing the 3 current patches:
- After installing the patches, loading anything (e.g. ift) which
requires LISPEQU.LISP results in an error 'SYMBOL-VALUE -
UNDEFINED SYMBOL $T_VECTOR'. Looking at LISPEQU.LISP,
$t_vector is referenced [(defconstant $v_link (- $t_vector))]
*before* it is defined!
I moved the reference after the define and things seem to
work now. Can someone comment on this- did I do the patches
- I didn't get any answer to a previous query:
in p1&2, source patches, Scroll-bar-dlg-item-patch.lisp
contains a replacement for (view-draw-contents).
Is Grow-icon-source-patch.lisp also a patch for Scroll-...
(if not, what is it a patch for) ?
If so, it also contains a replacement for (view-draw-contents).
Which (view-draw-contents) is the correct version?
- Is it necessary to remove the .fasls & recompile after installing
the patches (or only ff.fasl?).
thanks for any help