[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Incompatible Series package
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Re: Incompatible Series package
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Guenter Neumann)
- Date: 31 Jan 92 16:00:10 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Universitaet des Saarlandes
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org (Usenet news system)
In article <email@example.com> firstname.lastname@example.org (John
> Am I missing some step in the loading process, or is there an updated
> Series package that loads under MCL2.b3?
I have the same problems when compiling the series file "s.lisp" and the
same happend with the newest 2/8/91 update version of this file that I got
via ftp from ftp.ai.mit.edu
Currently, the only way in order to run series is (as far as I know):
1. (require :lisp-package)
2. (in-package :user)
3. Load s.lisp with *compile-definitons* on
I was then able to run the (do-tests) function without problems.
Guenter Neumann, U Saarbruecken, Dept. of Computational Linguistics
email@example.com -- +49(681)3024176 -- fax +49(681)3024351
"We don't care. We don't have to. We're the phone company."