[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Simple example of QuickTime Player wanted
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Simple example of QuickTime Player wanted
- From: email@example.com (David Wroblewski)
- Date: 8 Feb 92 00:04:16 GMT
- Keywords: QuickTime
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: U S WEST Advanced Technologies
- Sender: davew@yakima (David Wroblewski)
Does anyone have a MCL 2.0b1 code fragment that opens a QuickTime movie and
plays it in a window? No frills, just the basics of opening the file
and displaying the contents?
I am new to this group, but a long time lisp-er, so just code without
explanation is fine; I have been trying to write such a thing for the
last couple of days, but I think I'm missing some subtlety of toolbox
communcations, because the code I write is causing a system bomb.
Or if such code has been put out before I'd appreciate a pointer to it.
U S West Advanced Technologies