[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL-SIG *within* MADA?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: MCL-SIG *within* MADA?
- From: futrell@damon (robert futrelle)
- Date: Sat, 15 Feb 92 11:06:33 -0500
- Cc: futrelle@Relay.Prime.COM.futrell@damon
Is it too big a task to set up an MCL group at the level
of MADA, or is it best to organize as a SIG under MADA?
I'm not familiar with the politics/organizational-hassles.
In any event, some more formal structure for MCL-using
developers is warmly welcomed and we'd certainly contribute
to help it move forward. And don't forget ALU, the
new Assoc. of Lisp Users. (see comp.lang.lisp for the
recent announcement, maybe it was co-announced on mcl too).
Prof. Robert P. Futrelle
Biological Knowledge Laboratory
College of Computer Science 161CN
360 Huntington Ave.
Boston, MA 02115