[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL1.3.2, FFI, THINK C
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: MCL1.3.2, FFI, THINK C
- From: Tara Cox <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Mar 92 10:50:27 EST
- Mailer: Elm [revision: 66.33]
I am having trouble using the FFI between MCL 1.3.2 and MPW-C 3.1 under
system 6.0.5. The problem lies in the memory allocations and management
in the C code (written by someone else). Thanks for all the helpful
replys to my earlier help queries.
Is there a way to use THINK C (or some other C compiler) for the
foreign function interface C code?
University of Pittsburgh
Department of Human Genetics