[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Display of objects - Can you help?
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Re: Display of objects - Can you help?
- From: email@example.com (Bill Andersen)
- Date: 4 Mar 92 05:06:26 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: U of Maryland, Dept. of Computer Science, Coll. Pk., MD 20742
- References: <9202291534.AA02473@triton.unm.edu>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
In article <9202291534.AA02473@triton.unm.edu> email@example.com (A. Sharif Heger CHNE) writes:
>I would like to display my objects in form of a network where the nodes
>are the objects and the edges are the links that are established among
>Is there a software or procedure that can help me to do that?
There is. I wrote a generic graphing package in CLOS which will
work under MCL 2.0. All you have to do to use it is define a subclass
of the generic "node" class which knows about the objects in your
application: how to draw them, how to produce inferior objects, etc..
The system handles DAGs as well as trees.
I am forwarding it to Steve Strassman as part of a bunch of other
software I am getting ready for the MCL CD.
If you want it sooner send me mail..
Bill Andersen (firstname.lastname@example.org) |
University of Maryland | clever .signature saying
Department of Computer Science | under construction
College Park, Maryland 20742 |