[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Color manager and palette manager
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Color manager and palette manager
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.CNET.fr>
- Date: 13 Mar 92 16:36:00 GMT
- Cc: ranson@LANNION.CNET.fr
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 13 Mar 92 16:37:14+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 13 Mar 92 16:36:00 GMT
Do you mean your windows, or someone else's? You don't have to do anything
about windows you don't own, they should update themselves. For your windows,
you should have a way to redraw them, from an offscreen pixmap, or procedurally.
You cannot save what was drawn to the screen, because it may never have been
drawn at all, for instance if the window was covered.