[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: find-method
- From: cfry@MIT.EDU (Christopher Fry)
- Date: Tue, 17 Mar 92 18:34:04
CLtL-2 has done an excellent job of making the description of
1. Is the 3rd argument suppose to be a list of class names?
2. Regardless of whether the last arg [errorp] is t or nil, when I call
find-method in MCL2 it errors. Perhaps I just don't have the
other args right. Can somebody please provide an example
of calling this fn?
3. What I really want to find out is: given an instance and the symbol name of a method,
Is (meth-name inst) going to error due to the lack of meth-name existing?
Is find-method the correct fn to be calling?