[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Contribution to pub/MCL2/contrib
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Contribution to pub/MCL2/contrib
- From: email@example.com (Michael Pazzani)
- Date: 16 Mar 92 23:35:09 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Univ. of Calif., Irvine, Info. & Computer Sci. Dept.
- References: <9203161613.AA13062@brazil.cambridge.apple.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Michael Pazzani)
I've placed a Compacted & binhexed version of KR-FOCL-ES, an expert
system shell and machine learning program on CAMBRIDGE.APPLE.COM in
The current file is 3mb and expands to about 7mb, because I included a
fullwrite and postscript versions of the manual in addition to a
macwrite version. The macwrite version is converted by Fullwrite and
although legible, it lost quite a bit in the translation.
The code has been tested in MCL2.0f2.
We've succesfully used an earlier version of this system in
a undergraduate course.