[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Re: contrib/proportion-bar.lisp
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Christopher Owens)
- Date: 18 Mar 92 15:57:05 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of Chicago Computing Organizations
- References: <9203180734.AA02041@MEDG>
- Sender: email@example.com (News System)
In <9203180734.AA02041@MEDG> firstname.lastname@example.org writes:
>I have uploaded a simple set of definitions for supporting the display
>of a bar showing proportions. I use it for display of relative
>probabilities. Examples in the file show use of patterns, colors and
>shading in parts of the bar. Let me know if anyone finds this useful.
On a related topic, has anyone got code for displaying bars showing
temporal extent? I have in mind a horizontally scrollable window with
a time-line across the top or bottom, and the ability to show several
rows, each of which contains solid-colored bars derived from start and
end times read out of some data structure.
I guess I can adapt Peter's code to do this.