[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL and co-existing application
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: MCL and co-existing application
- From: wlim@gdstech.GRUMMAN.COM (Willie Lim)
- Date: 20 Mar 92 19:22:28 GMT
- Distribution: comp
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Grumman Corporation, Bethpage, New York, USA.
- Sender: email@example.com (Willie Lim)
I have an application written in MPW C that I want to launch from
within MCL. Using the FF facility of MCL, I managed to launch the
main program of that application but in the process I lost my MCL menu
bar and window (i.e. I got only the application menu bar and windows).
I would like to have the application co-exist with MCL so that I can
use LISP to call the C routines (via FF). Any suggestions? (I
suspect that the problem is due to conflicts in or mishandling of the
resource forks for the application and MCL, but I am not sure.)
(Note: the application has worked with a MicroExplorer board using RPC
for the Lisp-C communications.)
Thanks in advance.