[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 2.0 foreign function interface
- To: email@example.com, Gary Byers <gb>
- Subject: Re: 2.0 foreign function interface
- From: moon (David A. Moon)
- Date: Wed, 01 Apr 92 15:44:46 EST
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> From: Gary Byers <gb>
> Date: Tue, 31 Mar 92 20:22:47 EDT
> > Maybe ff-call as well as ff-load should have been made to auto-load.
> Uh, no.
> The bug is that FF-CALL is -never- defined in 2.0b1, regardless of
> whether or not FF has been required.
Oops. I apologize for distributing misinformation.