[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com (Macintosh Common Lisp)
- Subject: MacTCP Help!!!
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Guillaume Cartier)
- Date: Fri, 3 Apr 92 16:02:24 -0500
I am trying to implement the FTP protocol in MCL...
Could be useful to lots of people, but I am stuck. :-(
The FTP protocol specifies that when you want to transfert a
file, you have to:
1) listen on a specified port for a data connection
2) send the file transfert command.
I can easily do both, the problem is that to do 1) I have to
do a TCPPassiveOpen which returns only when the connection is
established. But I can't send the command that will tell the
server to establish the file transfer connection since I am
now stuck in the TCPPassiveOpen!!! And if I send the command
first, then I get an error telling me that no one is listening!!!
Thanks for any help.
PS: I managed to make everything work using two MCL at the same time!
Seems a bit exagerated though...
LACIM, Universite du Quebec a Montreal.
Bureau: (514) 987-4290