[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: don't save fred-windows
- To: email@example.com (Tom McDougal)
- Subject: Re: don't save fred-windows
- From: Michael Travers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 92 12:01:37 -0400
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Fri, 17 Apr 92 10:08:34 CDT." <9204171508.AA27835@cs.uchicago.edu>
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Tom McDougal)
Subject: don't save fred-windows
Can I create an instance of Fred-window which, when I close it, does *not*
ask me if I want to save it?
Try defining a specialization of fred-window that defines its own
method for window-needs-saving-p.