[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Updated Expert System shell & learning program.
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Updated Expert System shell & learning program.
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Michael Pazzani)
- Date: 15 Apr 92 20:02:04 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Univ. of Calif., Irvine, Info. & Computer Sci. Dept.
- References: <9204131941.AA03225@unix1.CS.UMASS.EDU>
- Reply-to: email@example.com (Michael Pazzani)
I have uploaded an updated version of the expert system and learning program
LearningExpertSystem.cpt.hqx It is in /pub/MCL2/contrib on cambridge.apple.com
This is primarily an enhancement of the previous version by adding a
number of new capabilities, and enhancing the user interface. (i.e.,
we added new bugs rather than fixed the old ones...). The manual has also
been updated. Unfortunately, nearly every file has changed, so there
is not an incremental patch of the previous version.