[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 1.3.2 In sys 7 questions
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: 1.3.2 In sys 7 questions
- From: Ray Pelletier <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1992 13:09:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org (Christopher Fry)
- In-reply-to: <9204171922.AA13038@MIT.EDU>
- References: <9204171922.AA13038@MIT.EDU>
>When I attempt to launch 1.3.2 on a quadra 700 it quits immediately
>before ever leaving the finder.
We just discovered this problem ourselves.
I fixed it with the following patch.
Using ResEdit open a COPY of the Lisp application.
Open CODE resource #1 using the HEX editor.
Page down to offset 1D4.
Change the three words
.... .... B5D1 6600
.... .... 2451 4E71
Of course you do this at your own risk.
Caveat: I have not yet tested this out extensively.