[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: A simple question
- To: ANDREW@UTOROISE.BITNET
- Subject: Re: A simple question
- From: "Mark A. Tapia" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1992 15:57:47 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Cohen describes a problem which occurs when patches are applied
to MCL and the traps and records interfaces have changed but the
index files (library:index:*.idx) files have not been updated to
correspond. The following is an extracted version of a message
from Mark Preece that appeared on info-mcl:
> After you apply the patch and execute a (save-application ...), you must
> start up MCL 2.0b1p3 and (reindex-interfaces). This detail is missing from
> some versions of the instructions.
The current "officially distributed" version of MCL is MCL2.0b1p3.