[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Lisp to C translator
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Lisp to C translator
- From: doak@toadflax.UCDavis.EDU (Justin Doak)
- Date: 1 May 92 23:08:14 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp, comp.lang.lisp.x, comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: UC Davis - Department of Computer Science
- Reply-to: doak@toadflax.UCDavis.EDU (Justin Doak)
- Sender: email@example.com
I have a version of Quinlan's ID3 decision tree in Common Lisp and would like
to convert it to C. Does anyone know of a translator that will take Common
Lisp and turn it into C code?
Please respond via e-mail.