[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
windoids with drop-shadows.
- To: email@example.com (bug-mcl), firstname.lastname@example.org (info-mcl)
- Subject: windoids with drop-shadows.
- From: Laura_Bagnall@TERC.EDU (Laura Bagnall)
- Date: Fri, 8 May 1992 14:38:40 EST
- Organization: TERC, 2067 Mass. Ave., Cambridge, MA, 02140
REGARDING windoids with drop-shadows.
Try as I might, I can't create a windoid with drop-shadows. (make-instance
'windoid :window-type :shadow-edge-box) ignores the :window-type initarg
entirely. I hacked up the following workaround (after considerable poking
around in disassembled code) but it only works in 24-bit mode. Window
definition variants are stored somewhere else when in 32-bit mode, but
Inside Macintosh neglects to say just where.
(defmethod initialize-instance :around ((w *windoid-popover)
&key (window-type :shadow-edge-box))
(%inc-ptr (#_GetResource "WDEF" 0)
(ash (cdr (assoc window-type
My question to BUG-MCL is: Can you guys fix it so that windoids respond to
:window-type initarg? Even better, has this bug been fixed in the real
of MCL 2.0? I'm working with 2.0b1p3. My question to INFO-MCL is, does
know of a workaround that would let me get shadow-box windoids?