[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
defstruct, slot-accessors, and setf
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: defstruct, slot-accessors, and setf
- From: Ralf Moeller <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 May 1992 16:16+0200
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLtL2 allows setf functions to be accessed with #'(setf ...).
In MCL2.0 (f2) setf accessors for structures cannot be denoted by
(defstruct ship x y)
(describe #'ship-x) ;; ok
(describe #'(setf ship-x)) ;; bang!
I would to suggest to use these setf functions ananogously to those
defined with defun (defun (setf ship-z) (...) ...).