[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ThinkC -> MPW library xlator
- To: INFO-MCL@CAMBRIDGE.APPLE.COM
- Subject: ThinkC -> MPW library xlator
- From: STEVE.M@AppleLink.Apple.COM (Carbon-based, S Mitchell,APD)
- Date: 15 May 92 16:06 GMT
Sub: ThinkC -> MPW library xlator
Following is a note I just sent Symantec to the bestlooking addresses
I could find in the AppleLink directory. They are:
D0152 (that's a zero)
To access these from iNet, append "@applelink.apple.com"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To: Symantec Corp
From: Steve Mitchell, Think C S# 05000-23000-27363-80214
Re: ThinkC -> MPW library translator
I program in both Think C and Macintosh Common Lisp on a daily basis.
It is extremely aggravating that the Think C object file format is
proprietary and there appears to be no ThinkC -> MPW library translator
allowing me to use Think C modules in MCL.
Please let me know of the existence of, or your plans to support this.