[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Re: Dylan
- From: email@example.com (Andrew L. M. Shalit)
- Date: 21 May 92 21:08:40 GMT
- In-reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org's message of 21 May 92 20:03:31 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Apple Computer Inc, Cambridge, MA
- References: <9205212003.AA14745@hsvaic.boeing.com>
- Sender: email@example.com
In article <9205212003.AA14745@hsvaic.boeing.com> firstname.lastname@example.org (George Williams) writes:
The copy I have is paper (very nicely formatted, printed, and bound),
though it would be nice if an electronic version were available.
The only other information I have is from the front matter of the book
"Additional copies of this manual are available from Apple Computer, 1
Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142. (617) 374-5300.
Comments on Dylan can be sent to the internet mail address
The manual isn't available electronically. You can request a copy
of the book by writing or calling, or by sending e-mail to
email@example.com. Include your complete
address and also a phone number (the phone number is especially
important for anyone outside the US).
- Re: Dylan
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (George Williams)