[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Default pathnames
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Re: Default pathnames
- From: email@example.com (Charlene Bloch Abrams)
- Date: 21 May 92 20:17:11 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Washington University, St. Louis
- References: <1992May21.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com (USENET news)
In article <1992May21.firstname.lastname@example.org> email@example.com I write:
>I'm using (choose-file-dialog) to pick a file, but what I really
>want is the pathname.
Cancel that request. I just answered my own question: I was using
mac-file-namestring which gave me the filename, but if I'd used
mac-directory-namestring too, I'd have both!
Apologies to anyone who didn't just 'n' past my previous article.