[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How to eval. this code without a warning
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: How to eval. this code without a warning
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (John E. Bell)
- Date: 27 May 92 23:29:09 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of California, Berkeley
I need to evaluate code such as the following without getting a warning
about an undefined function appearing in the Listener:
where bar is a function contained in the file foo.lisp. Bar is unbound before
loading foo.lisp. How can I do it?
Note: I don't get the warning if I evaluate the code in a fred window, but
I do when I evaluate it in the Listener or from within another function.
Thanks - John Bell
Instructional Technology Program