[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Scrolling dialog
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (M. Timur Friedman)
- Date: 1 Jun 92 22:54:12 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- References: <9206011942.AA17572@cambridge.apple.com>
- Sender: email@example.com
How do I create a scrolling dialog?
I am a novice. I've successfully created the standard sorts of dialogs that
are provided. But then I tried defining a new class that inherited both from
dialogs and from scrolling windows (as defined in MCL 2.0b1's Examples folder)
and this did not work. When I tried to make an instance of this new class I
got an "incorrect keyword arguments" error.
What should I fix?
Here's what I did:
3 >(defclass scrolling-dialog (dialog ccl::scrolling-window) ())
3 > (setf *my-scrolling-window* (make-instance 'scrolling-dialog))
> Error: Incorrect keyword arguments in (:WINDOW-TITLE
> "Untitled Dialog"
> :DOCUMENT) .
> While executing: #<STANDARD-METHOD INITIALIZE-INSTANCE
> Type Command-. to abort.