[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: foreign function blues
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: foreign function blues
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 11 Jun 92 14:18:00 GMT
- Cc: ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 11 Jun 92 14:19:39+0200
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 11 Jun 92 14:18:00 GMT
_C_LMODS and _C_LDIVS are functions that you are calling (references). Actually
the compiler is generating the calls when you use / or %. These functions are
supplied in a library with your compiler.
I don't know how you have to do that with Think C. With MPW, you just need to
mention the library in ff-load to grab the right entry points. Maybe you have
to include a certain library in your project file.