[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: including bitmap
- From: Laurent Arditi <Laurent.Arditi@taloa.unice.fr>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jun 92 15:06:58 +0200
I would like to include bitmap images in a view. Is it possible ?
I think I should use ressources to do that but I don't know
anything about ressources. So please, if you have solutions,
give me the simplest one. I just need to display a bitmap at the
start of my lisp application. I don't need to draw on this bitmap,
nor to move it...
* Laurent Arditi (firstname.lastname@example.org) *
* "If you're not now, you never were." SUICIDAL TENDENCIES *
* "With the lights out it's less dangerous. Here we are now. Entertain us. I *
* feel stupid and contagious. Here we are now. Entertain us. A mulatto. An *
* albino. A mosquito. My libido. Yeaaaa..." (Kurt Cobain - NIRVANA) *