[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ignore-errors errors, ignoring its spec
- To: cfry@MIT.EDU, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: ignore-errors errors, ignoring its spec
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 16 Jun 92 08:16:00 GMT
- Cc: ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 16 Jun 92 08:17:35+0200
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 16 Jun 92 08:16:00 GMT
Isn't that the normal behaviour of *print-readably*? If you can't print
readably, trigger an error?
In your case, you are trying to print the result of the toplevel call.