[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: I'm trying to have lisp launch an application (its not working)
- To: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Subject: Re: I'm trying to have lisp launch an application (its not working)
- From: Alan Ruttenberg <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jun 92 09:07:45 EDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Your message of 19 Jun 92 08:46:00 +0000. <m0lycjg-000009C@lamd01>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
The Finder does not reply to apple events. Have you tried the no reply mode
instead of wait reply?
Interesting. When I set reply-mode to :no-reply the finder does not
come to the front, and nothing happens at all (i.e. the send-applevent
returns without error, but the finder doesn't do anything).