[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Parsing integers from buffers
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Parsing integers from buffers
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Christopher Owens)
- Date: 12 Jun 92 15:53:00 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of Chicago Computing Organizations
- Sender: email@example.com (News System)
I need to parse integers from a buffer, lots of them.
The obvious (parse-integer (buffer-substring buf start end))
does an unnecessary copy of the string.
I wrote my own (buffer-parse-integer buf start end) but it's slow.
Does anybody have source code for an implementation of parse-integer
that they would be willing to send me so I can adapt it to this