[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Is there an example of a function that will
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Is there an example of a function that will
- From: Mark Nahabedian <naha@RIVERSIDE.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1992 10:26-0400
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <9206251159.AA04549@csmil.umich.edu>
- Supersedes: <19920625133002.3.NAHA@LILIKOI.SCRC.Symbolics.COM>
I origionally sent this only to the author because I thought it was
something most of the list would already know. I'm resending it to the
whole list because I'm getting tired of reading answers to this
question, though not as tired as I am of the discussion about BedRock,
the Hanna-Barbera operating system.
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1992 07:59 EDT
From: Luke Hohmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
return ALL subclasses of a given class, not just the direct subclasses?
I am looking for a recursive version of class-direct-subclasses that will
return all the classes in a list, and I'm (for the moment) too lazy to
write such a beast.....
How about CLASS-PRECEDENCE-LIST? That's at least its MOPish name. I'm
not sure if it has a different name in MCL but I know there is something
with the same functionality because I've used it.