[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MCL & 040 - old news?
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Re: MCL & 040 - old news?
- From: email@example.com (Clinton Hyde)
- Date: 26 Jun 92 17:24:53 GMT
- In-reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org's message of 26 Jun 92 12:27:52 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Advanced Decision Systems, Mountain View, CA 94043, +1 (415) 960-7300
- References: <9206261227.AA02480@world.std.com>
- Sender: email@example.com (USENET News)
CLOS: best tutorial book: Sonya Keene's "Object Oriented Prog in Lisp"
or whatever the exact title is. she is/was working for Symbolics.
I read this after I'd been working with CLOS for a year, and can say
from personal experience that it describes the right things the right
way. it's not infinitely detailed (but, then, it's not an extremely
Clint Hyde "Give me a LispM or give me death!" -- anonymous
Advanced Decision Systems Internet: firstname.lastname@example.org
2111 Wilson Blvd #800
Arlington, VA 22201 (703) 875-0327