[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: rotated text?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Jeff Lind)
- Date: 30 Jun 92 16:20:23 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: The Institute for the Learning Sciences
- Sender: email@example.com (Mr. usenet)
Has anyone ever written something to rotate text? I'm making a cartesian
graph tool and I'd like to have the y-axis label text be on its side,
parallel to the y-axis. Maybe there is some way to write the text onto a
rectangle and then rotate the rect?