[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(porting to) CLIM
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: (porting to) CLIM
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (James A Anderson)
- Date: 30 Jun 92 19:42:02 GMT
- Followup-to: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Keywords: pane initialization, how to?
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Sender: email@example.com (News system)
greetings MCL users.
i'm looking for advice from someone who has ported an
application to CLIM.
i'm trying to figure out how to initialize an application
frame's panes from run-time parameters.
since the conventions i recall for MCL dialog construction
(at least when it was CCL) included lots of parameterized,
run-time dialog-item initialization, i figure someone else
has already dealt with this when porting an app from
the MCL ui to CLIM.
if you folks have already been through this, a pointer into the
archives will suffice.