[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Corrupted Files on MCL 2.0 CD-ROM?
- To: email@example.com (Bill St. Clair)
- Subject: Re: Corrupted Files on MCL 2.0 CD-ROM?
- From: Michael Travers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 92 17:36:15 -0400
- Cc: email@example.com (Kemi Jona), firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Mon, 24 Aug 92 16:58:58 CDT." <9208242055.AA02862@cambridge.apple.com>
>I noticed that one file (qt-objects.lisp) was "corrupted" by being
>word-wrapped in a non-lisp fashion.
A non-demolished version is available via anonymous FTP from
cecelia.media.mit.edu, pathname pub/qt-objects.lisp
We also hope to have an expanded version out within a month or so,
with access to many more QuickTime functions.