[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: SourceServer under MPW 3.2?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: SourceServer under MPW 3.2?
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 11 Sep 92 08:17:00 GMT
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 11 Sep 92 08:17:20+0200
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 11 Sep 92 08:17:00 GMT
The use of Apple Events requires MPW3.3, that is only on ETO so far. I have
heard that you can make it work with 3.2 by setting the highlevel event aware
bit in the SIZE resource, but then you can no longer open MPW files from the
Aren't you mistaken about the ETO price? As I understand it, you pay for the
parts you don't already have, plus the subscription. If you already have the
full MPW package (with MacApp), you just pay for the subcription, $400.