[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: rik@cs.UCSD.EDU
- Subject: Re: Flavors?
- From: email@example.com (Jonathan Kaye)
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 92 14:07:59 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Rik Belew's message of Fri, 11 Sep 92 09:05:59 PDT <9209111605.AA10894@blakey.ucsd.edu>
- Posted-date: Fri, 11 Sep 92 14:07:59 -0400
>I know MCL has CLOS. The problem is that *I* have Flavors code!
>I am doing a conversion but would very much like to get my
>old code running.
I talked with someone from Symbolics who said that there are
conversion tools provided from Flavors to CLIM (but you have to buy
CLIM first!). You probably already know that there are conversion
tools from Flavors to CLOS in Genera (that's how we managed our port),
but that it isn't likely to do wonders with the dynamic windows stuff,
if it touches it at all, so you would have to reimplement that to some