[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: MPW C Help
- To: email@example.com, slack@starbase.MITRE.ORG
- Subject: Re: MPW C Help
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 15 Sep 92 10:45:00 GMT
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 15 Sep 92 10:44:59+0200
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 15 Sep 92 10:45:00 GMT
Have you checked how the compiler allocates local static variables? What it
they are allocated as a5-relative?
The Apple-recommanded way of storing task variables is to extend the TMTask
structure. On entry, A0 points to the TMTask so you can access your variables.