[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
2.0f2: no standard scroll-bar-changed's?
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: 2.0f2: no standard scroll-bar-changed's?
- From: email@example.com (David Pautler)
- Date: 22 Sep 92 21:05:37 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: The Institute for the Learning Sciences
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mr. usenet)
There don't appear to be any specializations of the generic function
'scroll-bar-changed' for simple-view's or even standard dialog-item's
in version 2.0f2, although scroll-bar-dialog-item is now a standard
Was this a conscious design choice? I don't see a problem in defining
defaults for most standard classes.
P.S. Has anyone else had a problem with scroll-bars that scroll several
"pages" after only one click, since a change to 2.0f2? It happens to
me erratically, even within the same window. I seem to remember a post
about thumbs that got "stuck" at the ends.