[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
MCL to C conversion?
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: MCL to C conversion?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Christopher Krug)
- Date: 18 Sep 92 17:46:50 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: University of California San Diego, Chemistry
I've seen in comp.lang.scheme that there are Scheme to C converters.
I am working on a project where the speed of development is crucial
and so is the speed of execution. Is there such a beast for Lisp to
C conversion? Because Scheme is a flavor of lisp, it doesn't sound
that far fetched.
Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Respond by email (email@example.com) or by follow up article.