[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problems with sequence-dialog-items
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Problems with sequence-dialog-items
- From: email@example.com (Bill Andersen)
- Date: 6 Oct 92 05:48:06 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: U of Maryland, Dept. of Computer Science, Coll. Pk., MD 20742
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm working on an interface tool which displays a list of items
in a sequence dialog item. I want to be able to click on an item
and have additional info on the item be displayed in the window
containing the sequence-dialog-item. What I tried was to put an
after method on highlight-table-cell which would do the display.
This works, but it seems to cause the display of the extra info
to be repeatedly refreshed. There's obviously a loop here caused
by the update to the container window.
Is there a better way to do this? Would it simply be better
to define a dialog-item-action method for the table which does
the right thing?
/ Bill Andersen (email@example.com) /
/ University of Maryland /
/ Department of Computer Science /
/ College Park, Maryland 20742 /