[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Accelerator boards and MCL 2.0 ?
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: Re: Accelerator boards and MCL 2.0 ?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Stephen C. Gilardi)
- Date: 7 Oct 92 00:33:15 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: SQ Software via The World Public Access UNIX, Brookline, MA
- References: <Bvpn36.email@example.com>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Greg Anglin) writes:
>I am considering purchasing an accelerator board for a IIci.
>Most of my work is done in MCL 2.0; so, I would like to feel confident that
>MCL and the accelerator are compatible. Has anyone had any experience
>with MCL and, say, the Radius Rockets or Daystar Powercaches?
>Statistical Computing Laboratory
>University of Waterloo
MCL 2.0 (& 2.0p1) runs nicely on my Rocket. I can even turn the cache on
in 68040 mode for full speed.
Stephen C. Gilardi