[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: help balloons for objects
- To: info-mcl, firstname.lastname@example.org (Bill Andersen)
- Subject: Re: help balloons for objects
- From: Robert A. Cassels <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1992 10:07:10 -0400
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Hey! How do you make an irregularly shaped view? I've always
>wondered how this could be done and I'm not a low-level toolbox
>kind of guy so I never really bothered with that sort of thing.
> Do you have a code sample??
In another message, I pointed to Alan Ruttenburg's code inthe MCL contrib
directory, also on the MCL CD. On the CD, it's in User Contributed
Code:Collected works:Alanr's Contribution:Sheet:Substrate:shaped-view.lisp.
It defines views with specified shapes. It also defines a view whose shape
is the union of the shapes of its subviews. You can get non-rectangular
windows, with disjoint parts, even. It's very nice and very easy to use.