[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: How to display image arrays in 8bit window?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: How to display image arrays in 8bit window?
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 09 Oct 92 08:17:00 GMT
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 09 Oct 92 08:17:35+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 09 Oct 92 08:17:00 GMT
This is not easy to explain if you haven't read Inside Mac. A starting point
would be to look at technical note 120 (Principia Offscreen), that is on the
MCL CD. It explains how you can create an offscreen pixmap, in which you will
be able to stuff your values as if in an array. If the code looks complicated,
look at the part about GWorlds. GWorlds exists in System 7 or when 32-bit QD
Once you have your pixmap, you can display it on screen with CopyBits.