[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
OPS5 for MCL
- To: info-mcl
- Subject: OPS5 for MCL
- From: email@example.com (Mark Kantrowitz)
- Date: 16 Oct 92 07:53:37 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp.mcl
- Organization: School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org (Usenet News System)
The PD OPS5, available by anonymous ftp from ftp.cs.cmu.edu in the directory
has been ported to "pure" Common Lisp. I've compiled and tested it in
Allegro, Lucid, and Ibuki (various versions), and a student in the
class I TA has tested it in MCL 2.0.
This version includes several bug fixes intended to make it a bit more
robust. There are also several demo ops5 programs.