[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: can I copy to a drop folder?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: can I copy to a drop folder?
- From: Ranson <ranson@LANNION.cnet.fr>
- Date: 25 Nov 92 08:17:00 GMT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-received: by /PRMD=inria/ADMD=atlas/C=FR/; Relayed; 25 Nov 92 08:16:16+0100
- X400-received: by /PRMD=CNET/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR/; Relayed; 25 Nov 92 08:17:00 GMT
Maybe you should become a registered developer and ask DTS :-)
I have looked at this technote, and I don't see how it is supposed to work.
If you don't have the See Files priviledge, the File not found error seems
One solution would be to save to a temporary folder on the same volume, but
I'm not sure you are guaranteed access to such a folder on a shared volume,
even under system 7.
Another solution is to look at what MacApp does.