[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Editting Unix files using MCL.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Editting Unix files using MCL.
- From: email@example.com (Mark Peot)
- Date: Tue, 1 Dec 92 12:59:42 PST
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When I read a Unix file from MCL, MCL is smart and converts all of the unix
carriage returns to newline characters. Unfortunately, when I write the file
back out to the Unix world, it uses the MCL newline character rather than the
Unix newline character.
The question: What is the minimally painful way to change MCL or Fred so that
it both reads and writes files in UNIX format?
PS: Please mail responses directly to email@example.com